Since folks want the reply at the bottom, you'll have to scroll down to read
what I have to say :P

-----Original Message-----
From: rpjday [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]

On Fri, 26 May 2000, Bret Hughes wrote:

> My issue is that if I am following a thread that may have several
> time?

you shouldn't have to, if the yoyoes involved in the thread do the
right thing and trim what their responses are to keep them minimal.
like i just did.  see how easy that is?

Hmmmmm.... is there a word for an email that is all quoted material, with no
new content?  If not, perhaps we can call it a pizqwat...

A point to anyone who knows what pizqwat is from.

Bill Ward