Hello!

        Sorry if this is something too simple, I need an idea for
configuring mail in 2 ways, I need some users to have their account the
normal way sending and receiving mail from/for everywhere, but I want to
restrict some users to send to users that are only in the LAN (Internally)
and that may not receive mail from outside the LAN but only from local
users.

   Do you have any idea on how to do this?

        I would also like to known if there's any way to make the users
list, in MS Mail clients like Internet Mail Office post or Exchange do.

Thanks In advance...

J. Carlos Cristobal