Bret wrote:

>This thread is WAY out of line.  If you want to promote the use of violence
and chuckle >at events that may
>have cause serious injury or death to your fellow human beings please do it
somewhere
>else.  I too get
>carried away with my anti MS feelings but this is too much.
>Do I believe that MS uses its market clout in a non competative manner?
Yes.
>Do I think that their products are buggy and insecure? Yes.
>Do I use them? Yes.
>Do I think that thes have some really sharp folks busting their butts to
make better
>products despite what I
>sometimes feel is the misguided goal of embrace, extend and exterminate
that is set by
>the executives? Yes
>Do I think that these folks, working in the IT field, as I and many other
folks on this >list do deserve to
>have their lives endangered just because the chose to work for a company
that has the
>bucks to support a
>sh*tload of R&D, great benefits, other really sharp folks to work with and
is probably
>fun to boot?  Not no
>but hell no.
>
>maybe a subscription to [EMAIL PROTECTED] would be more
inline with this >type of thinking

Before this gets out of hand let me point out:

1) I too work in an IT department and use microsoft products and don't want
   get blown up.
2) This happened at 5am, no employees were in the building.
3) The four security gaurds in the building were not injured.
4) The bomb went off away from the building in a field near it and no there
was
   no structural damage.
5) The bomb was probably not even related to Mircosoft but to the chaos in
   South Africa.

The reason i can chuckle is BECAUSE nobody was hurt and I believe that it
probably
doesn't even have anything to do with Microsoft being Microsoft.