Hi, has anyone experienced Corel Linux?  I had tested both RedHat Linux 6.2 and Corel Linux (both iso downloaded).  It is not a big deal.  I had been using Redhat for almost a year.  I just now tried Corel and find it to be appealing one way but as overall it seems less appealing than RedHat.  The installer is almost completely automatic.  I could not see anything on the screen in my old P166 machine since the video became out of sync.  Then I tried using it on my K6-2 machine, I can see everything and was able to install everything then when I reboot then my monitor rejected the video because the frequency is out of range.  By installing Corel Linux seems to be more of a pain than RH.  RH seems to allow you to setup everything seeing that everything works before you reboot then all is well.  Another limitation that Corel has is it does not allow you to use mixed case user account.  I know normally when you create account is usually lower case but it is matter of preference and RH is flexible about it.  Once I was able to get to KDE in Corel the configuration programs seems to work well and seems more user friendly than RH but I still have not been able to boot Corel in normal mode to try it out.  I do not plan to keep Corel in my main machine but rather go back to RH since I am used to their way of configuration and flexibility.  Does anyone have experience in Corel and what's their opinion?

CH