my first email regarding this :

Please!!!
there HAS to be a way to Block this crap!!
for around a year we have been getting spam from <> with a reply address of
<>
popsite has been the main isp it has been coming from, you'd think they
would call us back(i work at an isp) after calling them like 20 times
because of all this spam, but
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. So im hoping that this time
someone will actually reply to this email with an actual solution and not
ignore this problem like previously when this problem has come up before and
got ignored by everyone.
below is the header, notice the date it was sent :
Date:
                         Sun, 12 Jul 1998 07:41:13 -0400 (EDT)

this date stays the same for every spam we have received.

Please do not ignore this problem this time, i know we are not the only one
that this is happening to.
thank you
eric