From: Anandvivakanan Baljit [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2000 02:28
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: MS Breakup

Please don't you people start up with that MS  vs. LINUX stuff. MS is a
major player in your country's economy. Even though I don't like any of
their products
many people cannot do any work on their computer without Microsoft and
wouldn't have use a computer if their wasn't something like MS on their
computer. They have offered a means for those who doesn't have the time to
tweak their OS, write their  own programs,etc but us Linux user smile when
they have problems we don't face e,g LOVE BUG. MS will have to change their
business practices e.g drop their prices in their products so people would
have to burn them in less developed countries. Don't shut out Netscape and
other such programs because they want to control the market and like it or
not Microsoft has the money and I know it is Money that makes Money. Got to
go and play Monopoly now . Bye