On Wed, Jun 07, 2000 at 06:28:03PM -0700, Anandvivakanan Baljit wrote:
> Please don't you people start up with that MS  vs. LINUX stuff. MS is a
> major player in your country's economy.

Yes, they are -- because they've done away with competition, by hook
or by crook. So what might have been a few, or many, cash cows, is now
one big, fat cash cow. And that is the point. MS thrives because there
is an existing demand for the technology -- not because they created
this demand. I am only sorry they didn't get busted into many baby
bills.

--
Hal B