hi,

I would like to ask your help regarding my undergraduate
thesis (4th Year, BS Mathematics, Major in Computer Science)
and I am now looking for a thesis topic that can be done in
6-months time. I hope you can give me some suggestions to
work on. If I am going to do it on a Linux (network-based)
environment, what are the tools and languages needed (GUI)?
Hope you would not mind and thanks in advance.

jeff =)

PS:
Where can I find materials/resources on TransacSQL? I've
tried searching on it on the net (search engine) but I
haven't found one.