You can write about ATM (my favorite)

or you can create a project management tool for Linux (like MS Project) what is
missing also is the tool like Dreamweaver or Go Live Cyberstudio for Linux (yes
BlueFish is available but is not as good as Go live or Dreamweaver

On Sat, 17 Jun 2000, JRtL wrote:
> hi,
>
> I would like to ask your help regarding my undergraduate
> thesis (4th Year, BS Mathematics, Major in Computer Science)
> and I am now looking for a thesis topic that can be done in
> 6-months time. I hope you can give me some suggestions to
> work on. If I am going to do it on a Linux (network-based)
> environment, what are the tools and languages needed (GUI)?
> Hope you would not mind and thanks in advance.
>
> jeff =)
>
> PS:
> Where can I find materials/resources on TransacSQL? I've
> tried searching on it on the net (search engine) but I
> haven't found one.
>

> --
> as the Subject.

You are not authorized to use my email address for spam or any purpose
whatsoever. Remove my email address from your databases immediately and do
not attempt to email me in any way.