Marisa Mack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
do you have glibc-devel installed? you need this.

***Yes, Marisa, I have glibc-devel-2.1.1-6 installed in my computer. But still
I cann't compile with gcc -o.

To Stephen Liu, Thank's so much for giving me advice to get R.H 6.2. But right
now, I just cann't get it. And I have to try to make my R.H 6.0 can compile c
source code with gcc -o.

Thank you again to Marisa and Stephen, and I'm looking forward to your further
answer. And also from others.

--Ritha--

On Mon, Jul 21, 2036 at 06:21:52PM +0000, ritha_ok graced me with:

--

"On a normal ascii line, the only safe condition to detect is a 'BREAK'
 -everything else having been assigned functions by Gnu EMACS."