I got a nice cheap P75 from e-bay :)

It does not have a cd-rom drive and I would like to load linux on it,

I have a system that already runs Linux happily on my LAN, and the P75
has a NIC in it, here's what I plan to do:

1) fdisk the hard drive and remove all partitions.

2) Load Linux via. Network...

3) Setup the P75 as my internet dialer / router via. ipfwadm

Thanks to many many helpful and extremely generous persons on this list,
I can do 1) & 3)....

I need help with 2), I guess I would need some sort of boot/setup disk
to kick things off and point the installation to the linux box with the
mounted cd on it...

Question: How do I make this startup / boot kic-off disk?

thanks,

Ahbaid.