I'd like to avoid Samba partly on polical grounds.  I'm sick
of people comparing Win to Linux and saying that Linux is almost
as good.  I want people to make Windows talk to Linux natively,
not make Linux jump through hoops trying to pretend its an NT
server.

Also, Samba has limitations, i.e. no ACLs.  but thats an OS problem.

Anyone have any experience tuning NFS servers?  I'm not sure
how much I can tweak on the client.
--
Edward Schernau,                mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Network Architect               http://www.schernau.com