You should switch to gcc-2.95.2. It is the latest stable version and works
fine. If you are having problems with egcs that should b\not be suprising
as there are a few subtle language issues associated with this.

--
-Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like a banana. [EMAIL PROTECTED]
-Stranger things have happened but none stranger than this. Steven W. Orr-