I have set up an IP Masq box for my folks.  I really don't want them dealing with
command line, so I would like to find a reliable way of bringing up/down ppp0 via a
web interface.  I've looked at quite a few of the web interfaces on freshmeat.net.  I
did manage to find one that I really liked.  However, when I tried to use it,
/var/log/httpd/error_log reported that regular users can't control ppp0.  I tried
changing perms on /sbin/ifup and /sbin/ifdown to 4755, but that still didn't work.
What am I missing?

Thanks,
George Lenzer

--