Linda,

Another option is a "real" terminal.  As these get replaced with Windows
PC's running terminal emulators, they become more and more available, often
for no cost.  Check with municipalities in particular, I've seen a lot of
good ones just thrown in the dumpster.  You'll need a serial connection of
course but that's no big deal.

Tom

"Mikkel L. Ellertson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 07/18/2000 06:12:22 PM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]