Are you referring to copying playstation and pc games reporting bloated file sizes,
etc.?  Something
like WinCDR..using .bin stuff.   I wouldn't know then....

But another comment is I only resort to EasyCD under Windoze when I want to blow more
than 5 cds at
once since I can specify multiple copies.  And I can be screwing around on the other
system while
it's burning and it pops out and just have to insert another cd after 10 mins and
it'll continue
burning #2, #3, etc.

Under linux why can't this (multiple copies) be added to cdrecord?  Is it supermount,
autofs or
magicdev or whatever are still not stable enough to automount cds?

On Fri, 21 Jul 2000 08:01:39 -0500