ok... here's the scenario - we have shocking bandwidt that cost $$$
so I bought a 6.2 distro cd from a local linux shop... the CD was
burnt to order, and included all the most up to date errata and stuff.

a couple of days later I had not got around to doing the
installations I've been waiting to do and there were some more
security fixes announced - which I would really like on my CD before
I go installing and setting up any new systems - can I just download
whatever errata I'm missing and pop them in the errata directory on
my CD and burn a new one and all will be hunky dory?

seems a bit too easy to be right!
--

        Nitro - 3D Visualisation, Graphics & Animation
                Ph (+61 2) 9810 5177 - Fx (+61 2) 9810 0199