I'm keen to learn how to create proper errata updated installer cds
as I may soon start having to set up machines on a more frequent
basis. is there a HOWTO or document that explains what needs to be
done to what to update the installer CD...

tia. dan.

--

        Nitro - 3D Visualisation, Graphics & Animation
                Ph (+61 2) 9810 5177 - Fx (+61 2) 9810 0199