The real problem here is that it *discourages* replying to the list.

I believe the purpose of this list is to *share* our experiences.

It is also a change form the old behaviour (my main objection).

Funny, I'm on your side on this one Vidiot :) However, I was out of line
last time with my answer. I will happily write procmail recipes to fix my
own reply-to header, take aout [RHL] in the subject line, whatever.

charles