-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Vidiot
Sent: Friday, August 04, 2000 8:01 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Why is list reply set to user?

>> Sure, I can hit g)roup reply in elm, but as you can see, you end up with
two
>> pieces of e-mail, when one is all that is really needed, or necessary.
>>
>> MB
>
>yet another magic procmail recipe (straight form the man page) for getting
>rid of duplicate email messages.
>
>-adam
>
># anti-dupe filter
>:0 Whc: msgid.lock
>| formail -D 8192 msgid.cache
>
>:0 a:
>duplicates

And yet another notice that not everyone uses procmail, can use procmail
or even wants to use proc mail.

NOTE: The reply was already set to go to the mail list :-)

MB
--
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    Bart: Hey, why is it destroying other toys?  Lisa: They must have