From: John P. Verel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 22, 2000 7:53 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Fetchmail / Procmail

I'm assuming that all the email is addressed to one recipient.  If
that's the case, procmail can be configured to sort them by, say,
mailing list.  You'd sort on the From header.

If, however, the messages are for different users, you'd need to
establish them as users on your system.  Then sendmail would
automatically cause procmail to deliver to their respective mboxes.

The procmail is somewhat obtuse but there are some good web sites and
a procmail specific mailing list.  I use all the above and my mail
works flawlessly.

John