OK, something else just happened.

I started Netscape, and with the upgrade to 6.2, it asked to accept the
license and proceeded to bring up version 4.7.2.

After I rebooted, because of changing Lilo to see all of my RAM, restarting
Netscape brought up the license screen again, but now it was back to
version 4.7.

Doing a "rpm -q netscape" says that netscape is not installed, which is
definately incorrect.

 1. What happened to version 4.7.2
 2. rpm says that netscape-communicator-4.72-6 is installed, but the about
    box says that it is only 4.7.

Sigh.

MB
--
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    Bart: Hey, why is it destroying other toys?  Lisa: They must have