At 12:28 AM 06-09-00, you wrote:

>  hi,
>
>  as far as i know and experienced, U can place
>
>  an entry in .forward file like
>
>    name@email
>
>  with this, a copy remains in U'r INBOX and one
>
>  copy will be sent to the mailid specified in
>
>  .forward file.
>
>  i did it in PINE and don't know what's U'rs.
>

>                                                 Madhu P
>
>On Tue, 5 Sep 2000, Dondave wrote:
>
> > Gud Day!
> >  I would like to have a .forward but still wants a copy of the forwarded
> > mail in my inbox? how do i do this? or what do i need to do that an email
> > will be forwarded but still i have a copy of it?
> >  TIA

All you need to do is create a ".forward" file.

In this file you have the contents of;

\localusername, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

\localusername    should be your username on the machine that has the
.forward file.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] is the remote email address you wish to forward the
message to.

Both accounts will get a copy of this message.

Add more address by separating with a comma.

Darryl