I'm scarred of playing with IP Forward admin or IPChains because I have
started reading the howto on them and I don't understand it very much.

I am wondering if the following is possible, and how easy it would be to
setup on a stock RHL 6.2 machine.

my RHL machine is at IP 1.1.1.1 trying to access news server 1.1.1.2.  I
want to be able to access news server 1.1.1.2 from my Win9x machine on IP
2.2.2.2.  I would access it directly, but I can't because only 1.1.1.* is
allowed.  Is this possible?  Can I set this up so that any news program can
turn to 1.1.1.1 for its news and be forwarded to 1.1.1.2?

If I do this, can I make it so the rest of the world gets nothing when they
try and access 1.1.1.1 on the newsfeed port?

Thanks in advance for all the help!

Wes