Wondering if anyone out there might have knowledge/pointers/links for a
small problem I'm sorting out.  I have the following collection of
components:

ASUS CUBX motherboard
Intel PIII/733 CuMine CPU
512Mb Viking PC-133 ECC SDRAM
G400/32Mb Matrox single head video card
SB Live Value audio card
Adaptec 2940U2W SCSI controller
30.7 & 18.1Gb IBM ATA/66 IDE hard drives
2 x 18.1Gb IBM U2W SCSI drives

which I'm trying to put together as a coherent whole.  The sticking
point,
of course, is the PIII/733 CPU, which is a FC-PGA 133FSB CPU, and the
CUBX
motherboard, which is an FC-PGA PC-100 FSB unit.

My first option, of course, is to run the CPU as a 700MHz unit, which
should
be no problem as it amounts to an underclocking.  I'm wondering about
various
other possible combinations that would give performance in the 700+
area,
while still leaving the system stable.

The system primarily runs several Red Hat installations, of course! 8^)

TIA

    rickf
--
Rick Forrister                 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Definition:  Honest Politician:  Once bought, stays bought."
                                --Robert Heinlein