Jonathan,

I had similar trouble when I first configured Apache behind a firewall.
You might go back to the 192.168.0.81 box and try the following:

<VirtualHost *:80>
     ServerAdmin webmaster@localhost
     DocumentRoot /Webhomes/Testsite.com
     ServerName localhost
     ErrorLog logs/testsite.com-error_log
     CustomLog logs/testsite.com-access_log common
</VirtualHost>

This tells apache to match any request for a web page that comes through
port 80 for any IP address.

I had trouble because I was putting in the IP address of the WAN.  But the
firewall box was translating the IP address to my LAN address, so I
couldn't get the VirtualHost directive to recognize the request.  Based on
this I would say that either your request isn't making it to the
192.168.0.81 box, or it is but under a different IP address, or there's
something wrong with the httpd.conf file.

Glen