Title: /net automount functionality

I'd like to setup the auto.master and auto.net file so that when you cd /net/<hostname>/<exported filesystem> it can map any exported filesystem from any host on my network without having to manually enter each host in an automount map? I have nis running and have been able to use regular indirect automount maps, so nis and automount is running fine.  I can get it to work on AMD Automounter, but would like to use the native autofs if at all possible.  A support call/email to Red Hat came up empty.

Has anyone been able to do this?  Any and all comments/suggestions are welcome.  Thanks in advanced for your help.

-Guillermo

BTW-- I'm running RedHat 6.2.