Hi Jonathan,

JW> Cool, thanks.

No problem...

JW>  I do have all of the above, except we're running MySQL not
JW> Postgres ( I wanted to use Postgres but the main coder here just started
JW> using MySQl, so I was out of luck ;-) )

Tough break. MySQL is OK, there are definitely times to use it,  but it really
is just not what the many users of it make it out to be.

JW>  but since we know PHP I think we can make this
JW> work. Upgraded to php4 BTW but it shouldn't matter.

Yes that will be OK. It is all REAL simple stuff.

>>*Rest of list* - I don't want comments about clean code, use of functions,
>>etc., it is just to get him started.

JW> If you want to actually adjust the code and repost what you would call an
JW> "improved" version, go ahead :-)

We'll leave that as an exercise for the reader ;)

If the possibilities were not so endless as to how you could use
PHP/databases to do tasks I would not mind. But hey I also have to make a
living doing this stuff too. But I always like to help people out since the
community has helped me out in the past.

Have fun,
 Brian Ashe                     CTO
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]              Dee-Web Software Services, LLC.
 http://www.dee-web.com/