That makes sense. So if you were at runlevel 3 and you did an init4 the
scripts would be run, killing inappropriate ones and starting new ones. Not
exactly as I understood it but it makes sense once you think about it.

Mike

rpjday <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 09/20/2000 10:45:40 AM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]