Steve,

Here's what I do when my boss (the wife) demands I set up the system so
her Win98 box can do something that I can't accomplish through the Linux
firewall:

I unplug the cable from the Cisco 675 router from the back of the Linux
box and plug it into the back of her Win98 box and say, "It's ready!"
She thinks I'm a genius. {-_0}

Glen