just don't use dhcp. Assign both boxes a static IP in whatever range you
use for the router (default in 192.168.1.1). It's all or nothing with the
linksys. As far as I could tell, you couldn't assign machines the same IP
by mac address like you can with other dhcp servers.

Another approach is to run a dhcp server on the RH box. The linksys router
will still be static of course.

charles