Thanks ken,

But I stated that I already know how to accomplish
this with fdisk.  My question is concerning
diskdruid.

kelly

Quoting kf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

   You can do this with "fdisk [device_name]".  See man fdisk.  You have to
   know the math of disk geometry to use this.

   Disk Druid is pretty smart about knowing where to put partitions.  Unless
   you've read the docs (and even if you have), it'll be a bit more complex
   to use fdisk.

   hth,
   kf

   --
   My recommendation: Don't shop at Explorer Micro, Columbus, Ohio.