Hey there,

got a question for you.  I am setting up a cluster that requires a nfs
mounted /home.  I have the exports file setup correctly.

/home (rw,no_root_squash) # Home mounted from server

The problem I am having is that I had this setup working and the
machines would mount /home automatically.  I then shutdown the whole
setup and I get an error stating that I have an 'mount : RPC: Time
Out'.  Does anyone have any clues as to how to fix this?

I am running an Intel box with RH6.2 and ALL available updates.  Now
mind you, I can mount this /home directory via NFS on the same machine.
I can't do it from the 6 other slave nodes.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Kevin
--