On Wed, 2003-01-29 at 01:38, Todd A. Jacobs wrote:
> On 28 Jan 2003, Thomas E. Dukes wrote:
>
> > I can see the shared drive (in webmin), it just won't mount.
>
> Maybe you don't have permissions? How is the C$ (or whatever) share
> configured on XP?

It is shared with "both the network users and other users of this
computer" as C

I noticed that it doesn't add anything to smb.com but it does add to the
fstab.  Also, when I set it up with a user name and password, the user
name and password are in plain text in the fstab which probably isn't
too good.

TIA
--
Palmetto Shopper