Hi, I have a RH6.2 box acting as a mail/DNS server. Although each client on
my network (Win95) has the mail/DNS server list in the it's host file, as
well as other servers on the local network, when my link to the Internet
goes down, my DNS stops working, and none of my clients can send e-mail to
the mail server (local server in sam IP network). All clients are using MS
Outlook Express to as a mail client, and the server is using Sendmail and
Bind8.2.2 (as per RH6.2 release).

What do I need to do in order to allow my mail clients to send to the mail
server even if the internet link is down?

Regards
Enrico