Dan,

            Thank you so much!  This helped tremendously!  The good news
is, I've not only found thier IP address, traced them back to their ISP
(BEZEQINT.NET) and found that they did NOT do anything to the
system!!  (aparently he's been using his telnet account since this past
weekend... VERY wierd... )  I've deleted the account, changed all the
passwords, and am working on the rest for security.

         I have NO idea how they got in.  I *DO* know that for a "hacker"
they are not very "good" (knock on wood) because 1) hackers generally don't
crash a system BEFORE they cover their tracks, and 2) they also generally
never return to the same place twice unless it is a personal
vendetta.  This person's ISP was traced back to Isreal, and I don't know
anyone there, and I'm a very small WSP in Upstate NY, so I'm sure I haven't
gotten on anyone's bad side from there!  LOL I have the log saved with his
IP's, and login times and dates for the last couple days.

         Lastly, you mention using a secure telnet.... At the risk of
sounding stupid (I never admitted to being a Linux Guru!  LOL)  What can I
do to change the telnet type... I would like to make it more secure...
Maybe even limit it to certain IPs/domains... (if possible)  If you (or
anyone) knows anything about this, it would be great to know!  Thanks again
for everything!

         Fred