Hi Simons,

> Can I mount 2 devices into 1 mount point ?
> i.e /dev/hda1 and /dev/hdb1 both mouth to filesystem /home2
> (that's mean compile the storage area)
>
> Is it possible under redhat?

 Opposed to what a lot of people tell you: yes! The (unmaintained) Module-
HOWTO says something about multiple devices in linear mode. I am not sure if
the two devices can be mounted as separate filesystems as well (probably not),
but the module linear.o should be able to append multiple devices into one.
You probably also want to check out the Multi-Disk-HOWTO and the Software-RAID-
HOWTO.
 I have never tried this myself so I can't give you any practical advise, but
I did remember reading something like this.

                                        Bye,

                                        Leonard.