I don't even know where to begin on this one, so I'll just jump right in.

I get DUP!s when doing pings from my RedHat machine.  To cross-reference, I
went to a remote RedHat machine and ping my own machine - I get the DUP!s
:(  I was trying to figure it out and noticed other ip addresses on my
subnet give DUP!s when I ping them from the remote host, but some ip
addresses don't get DUP!s.  For example, you can get DUP!s when pinging

65.0.45.7
65.0.45.17
65.0.45.18
65.0.45.20
65.0.45.24
65.0.45.28

But, you don't get DUP!s when pinging

65.0.45.9
65.0.45.22
65.0.45.32

Any idea of what's going on here?  Is it a problem on my ISPs side?  Or,
did I, and a bunch of others, screw up something on our computer networking
configurations?  How can I fix it?  Or, should I not even worry about it?

At first, I was worried that I might be getting snooped by a hacker or
something, but I dunno if that's the case now that I've noticed so many
others are having the same problem.  I contacted my ISP and they keep
saying they'll have a technician contact me, but that was several phone
calls and weeks ago :(

-Ed