I believe the README on the CD contains the instructions.

Jamin W. Collins

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Hogg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 21, 2000 10:11 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: 7.0 nfs install problem

-----Original Message-----
From: Leonard den Ottolander <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Monday, November 20, 2000 6:05 PM

Hi Jeff,

> As I understand it, you need to have the contents of both cd's in a
> directory together to do an nfs install.

The CD installation I did only required one CD, so why would the NFS install
require the contents of both CD's to be available?
Assuming you need the 2  CD's at once in any case, could you tell us how to
merge the two CD's? Do you only have to copy the contents of RedHat/RPMS
from
the second CD, or do you have to do more?
---
I can't recall off the top of my head, but It was written out in the README
file on the cd.  I think I spotted it on the website too.  As to why it
needs both CD's, I really can't say without looking through the installer
code.  *shrug*  It's probably not entirely necessary, just a good idea in
case you did need it.  All I can remember from reading about it, was that
you had to copy the files into a single nfs volume, then share that.

Jeff Hogg