Howdy,

I'm wondering if the following is possible:

I have a dir "/work" that every one shares. It's specificly a place for people to put
things for others. everyone who writes to it belongs to the "users" group. However the
default umask of all those users does not include g+w. That's ok, because in most of
the system I don't want the default to be g+w. So I'm wondering, isn't there a way to
set perms up on a directory so that all files created inside that directory inherit
the parent dir's perms? I tried "g+s" but that didn't work.

Any ideas? The point is to make everything created in the /work dir automatically have
g+rwx.