Greetings.  We have a client who insists on using AOL instant messenger,
and insists that we use it to talk to them.  Sigh.

Given that we are mostly on Linux desktops, that we don't use AOL as our
ISP, and that we're behind a masq'ing firewall, how might we comply with
this requirement?  I seem to remember some discussion of Linux clients
for AIM some while back, but AOL wasn't cooperating, or some such... can
anyone offer tips?

Thanks,
-m
--
Michael Jinks, IB // Technical Entity // Saecos Corporation
"No one speaks English and everything's broken."  -- T. Waits