I have just re-installed RH6.2 in my system. Everything was fine, I was able
to access my Apache's default web page from my browser.I tried changing the
DocumentRoot to /home/httpd/mysite, using linuxconf. However I was not able
to access my default page located in /home/httpd/mysite. I changed th
DocumentRoot back to /home/httpd/html, however I am still not able to access
to default page in  /home/httpd/html. I get an error message which says "
FORBIDDEN - You donot have access to / on this server".
I am relatively new to Linux and Apache configuration. would appreciate any
help.

Raj