That's exactly what I thought it was going to be.

All you need to do is to edit your /etc/sendmail.cw file, and put in an
entry for just the domain, ie, if your system name is system.foobar.com,
your sendmail.cw file should include foobar.com, to allow for acceptance
of mail to just the domain foobar.com.

Then, just killall -HUP sendmail, and you should be set.