I am having a problem with running StarOffice on RH7.0. Everytime I
start it up, the sun logo comes up, then it abruptly stops loading
leaving the informative message, "aborting." Does anyone have this
successfully running on their rh7.0 system? If so I would be grateful
to know the secret.

I looked through the archives and found some reference to the problem,
but there was no resolution; at least none that I could find. I've
reinstalled it several times and even downloaded from Sun again.

I have applied all updates.

Thanks,

Carey

<>  Carey F. Cox, PhD          |  PHONE: (318) 257-3770               <>
<>  Assistant Professor        |  FAX:   (318) 257-2306               <>
<>  Dept. of Mech. Eng.        |  EMAIL: [EMAIL PROTECTED]        <>
<>  Louisiana Tech University  |  WEB:   http://www.latech.edu/~cfcox <>