On Fri, 15 Dec 2000, Mike Neal wrote:

> Anyone have any suggestions/experience with any of the IDE RAID controller
> cards under Linux?
>
> Thanks,
> Mike

I haven't tried it yet, but I picked up an Iwill SIDE-RAID66 from Computer
Geeks that they say works with Linux.  It only does Raid 0 and 1.  Even if
it doesn't work for me, it came with 2 ATA66 cables, and I only paid $17
for it, so the cables are worth the price.  They also have a UDM-100
version.  (They tested both with RedHat 7.0.)

Mikkel