That is you are luckier than me at least you have it
run, I never be succesful installing NS6, the
installer always fails , can not install xpi. file or
something. So I took my d*** off that....

A.. Long time a go, when I  just download a big (not
so big if compares to Com 4.7x ) and run the install
script localy, I could install it!. This is probably
preview version ... but too buggy. I just wonder what
Netscape people do huh?.... It is really dissapointed.

OK, I have loaded Netscape 6 for Linux.  It's got

=====
S.KIEU