They have fallen prey to the " .  .   .   . and for my next act  .   . ."
syndrome.  That in my mind is one of the biggest advantages Open Source
has over commercial closed source.  Open Source developers quit developing
when the product is finished.  Commercial producers need to sell an
upgrade to stay in business, so they are never finished.

. .  . And the BLOAT goes on .  .   .   please contact Microsoft for
details. ;<)

Tom Curl
Enertex Systems

lee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>