I installed the Jakarta Tomcat Servlet Gateway with Apache, and now am able to run Java servlets via http://someurl:8080/servlet/SnoopServlet.  I would like to have the servlet gateway run inline with Apache on port 80 instead of having it run on port 8080.  I tried changing the /opt/tomcat/conf/server.xml file from 8080 to 80 but then the web server will not serve any servlets.  Has anybody been able to run the servlet gateway on port 80 instead of 8080 with Apache?  Documentation is very slim on this so all info is appreciated.

Thanks,

Steve