On Wed, Dec 20, 2000 at 10:23:27PM -0500, Herik Brown wrote:
: I got one of the Intelli-eye mouse, but I use it with the ps2 adapter tacked
: on. I don't like the usb power, system resource overhead. Besides USB is no
: better than PS2 as far as mouse is concerned. Right?

Sure, the USB is better..  You don't have to have the PS/2 controller taking
up an IRQ.  The USB controller uses one IRQ and you can have several USB
devices.

--
Jason Costomiris <><           |  Technologist, geek, human.