Many of the major players will now sell PC's with Linux pre-installed.
Check out the website store of Dell.  IBM does not have them listed in
their on-line store but they will sell Linux pre-installed on most of
their machines, from laptops to mainframes.  Gateway does not seem to
offer it on their regular desktops/servers, but their Internet gateway
box is Linux based.  And there are always the dedicated Linux hardware
shops like VA-Linux and Penguin.

- rick warner